Almost all of us take our vehicles for granted, in the sense that we all expect them to by up and running all the time.
But here’s scenario which almost all of us have faced. You get up one fine winter morning; you are already getting late for work; you rush to the car only to find that it won’t start. Another scenario is where you have parked your car with the parking lights on waiting for someone, and in a few minutes you find that the car wont start.
I’m sure there are other scenarios and a drained car battery is something that anyone can face.
- Looking for project help, assignment help, writing help, research help?
- Want to tidy up things to get more more marks?
- Want to speed up things so that you can focus on the more important tasks or spend more time with family?
A solar car charger is definitely a convenient solution for charging the batteries of motorcycles, automobiles, snowmobiles, tractors and more.
The Sunforce 50012 1.8-Watt Solar Battery Maintainer is one such charger that you can use, and the best part is that it also works on cloudy days.
Specs & Features
- 1.8-watt solar charger plugs into your vehicle’s 12-volt lighter socket
- Works with automobile, all terrain vehicle (ATV), personal water craft (PWC), and boat batteries
- Made of durable ABS plastic and amorphous solar cells
- Includes alligator clips for direct connection to a battery
- Measures 6.5 x 1.25 x 18 inches (WxHxD)
The complete kit includes a 1.8W solar battery maintainer, suction cups for easy mounting onto windshields, 7.5ft Wire, alligator battery clamps and a 12-volt DC Plug.
How to Connect?
The Sunforce 50012 1.8 Watt Solar Battery Maintainer gives you another reason to love the sun — it’ll help keep your car’s battery charged.
Installation is easy, and its also completely maintenance-free. There are a couple of ways you can connect this:
This is a quality & affordable solar charger that works with almost any vehicle; a special diode ensures the charger doesn’t reverse drain, which is so common of most battery chargers. Using the Sunforce 50012 1.8-watt solar battery charger, you should have no trouble starting your vehicle.
Originally posted 2015-02-22 14:35:03.