Top Media & Entertainment courses / colleges in Mumbai to help you get a blazing career. Be industry ready and start your media career.
Top Courses/Colleges in Mumbai
- Get International and Rural Immersion: Exposure to diverse markets
- Program architecture: Match the needs of changing media sector
- Capstone Project: applied learning with live projects
- Mindful communication: Learning to work together in teams
- State of the art infrastructure: Shooting floor, editing labs, post-production labs
- Specializations: Advertising, Communication, Journalism, Media & Entertainment
Mass Media Courses – Mass Communication, Journalism, Advertising
MBA IN MEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT
Whistling Woods International Institute
Film City Complex, Goregaon East, Mumbai
The PGDM in media & entertainment
Media and Entertainment Industry
Build a career in the Media and Entertainment industry. These courses offer cutting-edge management education coupled with hands-on-experience in live industry, exciting projects and guidance from industry stalwarts.
Interactive classroom sessions, case studies, live projects, onsite visits and workshops form an integral part of the Program.
Career opportunities after completion of the Program:
- Product Management, Brand Management and Integrated Communication companies
- Television, Digital, Print and Radio companies
- Film Production and Distribution companies
- Celebrity and Sports Management companies
Advertising and PR companies
- Event and Entertainment companies
Change is here to stay in specialisation in management – Its not just the conventional specialisations the students are seeking in the MBA program, but are now keen to pursue specialization in the emerging Media and Entertainment industry which is growing at a much faster rate than one can visualise. The sector is also offering employment and career growth opportunities.
The top colleges have state of the art media campus which boasts of exceptional facilities like air-conditioning classrooms, shooting floor, sound recording studio and computer lab with iMac computers.
Colleges close interact with industry partners to develop a comprehensive, robust curriculum which helps students to understand the nuances of media business so they are ready to step into the media and the advertising world.
Students also get a valuable perspective on global media business as well as understand the future media markets. For example, students of one college traveled to Singapore where they completed a course in Gaming Management, in one of the best institutes in the world – The Mages Institute, visited Universal Studios, and also interacted with the people, giving them insights into the working of the international media industry.
With strong industry connections, these colleges are in a position to offer internships and place students in leading companies across profiles of advertising, brand management, entertainment marketing, brand alliances, market research, content production management and programming, etc.
Students keen on pursuing a management career in media, advertising, entertainment can seek admission in these colleges to get in the fast growing media and advertising sector.