Studying MBA can be expensive, but there are scholarships that can ease your burden somewhat. If you visit the school website, you’ll find the various scholarships the various schools have to offer.
In this post, we’ve tried to list out the MBA scholarships.
1. Harvard MBA scholarship: This school offers need-based fellowships wherein you’d receive approximately $34,000 per year. The special interest fellowships are for those with various interests or backgrounds.
These include The Robert S. Kaplan (MBA 1983) Life Sciences Fellowship (for students interested in a science-based career) and Horace W. Goldsmith Fellowship (non-profit).
2. Wharton MBA scholarship: There are various fellowships available like the emerging economy fellowships (students from emerging economies), Joseph Wharton Fellowships (outstanding achievements), Howard E. Mitchell Fellowships (outstanding students from under-represented backgrounds), Forté Fellowships(female students), Social Impact Fellowships (public or not-for-profit sector).
3. Stanford MBA scholarship: The Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship is awarded to upto five students. This scholarship provides assistance to cover the tuition and fees for each of the two years of the program.
However, upon graduation are required to return to India and work for an Indian organisation for a minimum period of two years.
4. Columbia Business School MBA scholarship: Scholarships are
a)merit-based: Forté Foundation Scholarship (for women) and Toigo Fellowship (under-represented groups pursuing finance careers)
b) need-based: Amounts are awarded in the range of $7,500 to $30,000 and may be renewed.
5. Chicago Booth scholarships: There are several scholarship and fellowship awards. We have listed some of them below: The India Trust Fellowship (for those living and working in India), Akhtarali H. Tobaccowala Fellowship (for students from India).
All very valuable suggestions here, some of which have been communicated on this group as early as last year..
However, we need your help to ensure this list is updated…so if possible do highlight any discrepancies.