Most aspirants usually get only a few months to prepare so that they can qualify forthe Bank PO Exam. Here are preparation tips and tricks that will help you with IBPS PO exam preparation, considered to be one of the toughest competitive banking exams.
IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection and it conducts exams for various posts namely PO i.e. Probationary Officer, SO i.e. Special Officer, RRB i.e. Recruitment for Rural Banks, Clerical posts, etc.
Like any standard Govt. exam the IBPS PO exam is divided into 2 main stages –
- Common Written Examination i.e. CWE (Preliminary Exam and Mains exam)
Top tips to Prepare and Clear IBPS-PO Exam:
- Planning: Divide your syllabus into two parts – parts which need more time, parts which need less time.
- Read newspaper daily, magazines routinely and stay updated with current issues. Make GK your strength.
- Go through previous years’ Question Papers and mock tests. Focus on sections that you’re weak in.
- In the exam, attempt sections which you’re good at. Attempt the exam with full focus.
- Manage your time effectively in order to complete the exam on time, attempt as many questions as you can.