We always welcome experienced teachers, writers, counselors, and educators to write quality original articles for us.
- Your articles should be relevant to our main topics.
- College University
- Continuing Education
- Financial Aid
- Home Schooling
- special Education
- Online Education
- Standardized Tests
- Vocational Trade Schools
- We don’t accept extremely promotional articles or articles with affiliate links.
- Please don’t send us articles that have been published somewhere else, including your own website. We only appreciate original contents, not re-spun articles.
- Educational videos are welcome.
- Make sure your articles are typo-free and grammatically acceptable.
- One copyright-free, quality image, is preferred with your article.
- You can only include one link in your bio lines. You can also add your social media account details in the bio lines.
How to Submit
When you submit your article, please send us your website link and other previously published guest posts for our reference.
You can use the “Contact Us” page to send us your articles.
Please allow sufficient time for us to review your articles.
Post the article submission, you should expect a reply to inform you if your submission has been accepted or rejected (based on the rules and to ensure integrity of our website).
If your articles go live on StudyMumbai.com, please monitor the readers comments regularly and reply promptly.
Remember! Your Contributions Are Always Welcome on StudyMumbai.com