Top Executive MBA (management) colleges in Mumbai. Plug into a vast alumni network. Learn from the most experienced faculties. Earn an industry accepted qualification.
Be one step ahead: A thorough understanding of business and a specialized skill-set from these top Executive Education colleges is a sure way to be one step ahead of the competition.
These weekend (part-time) MBA programs give as a good number of contact hours. You get face-to-face with industry-experienced faculties and a stream-lined curriculum that focuses on the skill you need today and the knowledge you need to power your career tomorrow.
- Looking for project help, assignment help, writing help, research help?
- Want to tidy up things to get more more marks?
- Want to speed up things so that you can focus on the more important tasks or spend more time with family?
Appraisals Enhancer. Ideas Sharpener. Dreams Maker
Top reasons to do executive MBA:
- Experienced faculties with industry experience
- Convenient weekend classes
- Huge alumni network to help you do business and more
- Easy education loan facility
- Most colleges offer UGC recognized degree
- Updated, modern syllabus and extensive soft-skills training
- Fast-Track MBA (1 to 1.5 year)
- Dual specialisation option (Marketing/Finance/HR/Systems/Operations)
- Ideal for Graduates from any discipline, with few years of experience (preferably 5+ years) in
- Supervisory/Managerial role
Here are the top colleges in Mumbai that offer Executive MBA programs:
NMIMS Campus, Vile Parle West, Mumbai
Thadomal Shahani Centre for Management
Bandra West, Mumbai
L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research
Matunga West, Mumbai
ITM Executive Education Centre
Various locations in Mumbai.
Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
IIT Powai, Mumbai
K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research
Ghatkopar East, Mumbai
Also Read: Distance Education in Mumbai